Do you mean the soid metal band ones with a bolt that runs through to tighten them or the wire band style clamps?

the wire ones can be found at the tractor suppliers:
http://www.tractorpart.com/john_deere_c … _clamp.htm

If you mean the solid metal band type ones.. not sure where new.. but try contacting eric G (65sunbeam) or robery jaarsman, they might have some good S/H ones.