On the 62 I used a crossmember from a series 4.I also added Mustang spindles.rotors,calipers and the rack and pinion.all went well till I tried to
align it .Castor went well with a few shims here and there.Problem was the camber.It seems the shock towers were leaning in a bit and I only needed one more shim to be right on.at this time I released the upper A arm and ground the squarish bottom corner round.Very tight but it works and it goes down the highway pretty straight with hands off.I took this method as I will be building up a new front end as I have in the Lister.The parts are ordered but more likely a winter project.Love a heated attached garage.Also with 3 cars to play with I won’t put too many miles on either.
All posts, newest on top
In order to add a new topic, or look through the categories, either use the drop down link (top) to Fourm Categories (shown right) or use the link to Forums Table of Contents here.
After you have chosen a Category for your new topic, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the form to add your question or comment.