James Lindner
Participant

Hi All,

On behalf of the Virginias Region, I am happy to report that planning for United 36 in Staunton, VA is proceeding nicely. You will see a formal announcement in the coming weeks with details on the weekend’s activities and registration information. Actual registration will start shortly thereafter once we get the registration form set up on the website and published in the Rootes Review. In the meantime, I see some of you are chomping at the bit to make your hotel reservations.

We have chosen the Holiday Inn and Conference Center in Staunton as our host hotel. Renovated in 2012, the Holiday Inn has all the conveniences we require for a United event to include; an excellent area for a hospitality suite, banquet facilities, parts room and ample parking.

Here is a link to the hotel’s website:
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/u … SA-_-SHDVA

We have negotiated a very reasonable rate for the area and time of year and breakfast is included.
• Thursday night – $89
• Friday- Sunday nights – $129
o These rates are guaranteed only until August 21, 2017.

I checked with the hotel and they are ready to accept reservations. Please call the hotel directly when making your reservation. Tel. No. (540) 248-6020. State that you are with the Sunbeam Group. The rooms have a view of the adjacent golf course or the parking lot, so you can decide if you want a scenic view or if you want to keep an eye on your Sunbeam during the night. Just let them know when you register. Handicapped Access rooms are also available.

Hope you all can make it this year.

Thanks,

Jim