I rebuilt a set of hinges for my project last fall. The pin are tough to get out . The tops are knurled so you have to take them out the right direction.
I soaked them in penetrate for a couple days and some of the pins cam out others I had to heat to break free. You REALLY have to be careful not to mushroom the bottom of the pin or I believe it makes it tighter in the hinge assembly. I drilled a 3/16" hole in the bottom of one of them to relieve the stress and the pin finally came out. I used self lube bushings & dowel pins from Mcmaster Carr to rebuild them. I had to over size the pin holes to install them and reamed the bushings in the assembly for the best fit for the pins. Honestly based on my experience, it’s a tough repair without access to a milling machine.